Overview of Xtravirt
Xtravirt is a leading cloud and digital transformation consultancy. We believe in empowering enterprises to innovate and thrive in an ever-changing digital world. Our professional services capabilities are recognised as being ‘best in class’ by some of the world’s leading technology vendors and have earned global acclaim. We are trusted by technology vendors, channel partners and enterprise customers to solve complex business challenges and unlock the full potential of organisations through cloud, datacentre and workspace technologies.
Xtravirt is a cloud consulting business with its head office based in Leatherhead, Surrey. Xtravirt is looking for an individual with digital marketing experience to join its busy marketing team, someone who can take ownership of the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns and digital communications. The role is focused on building relationships with our customers and identifying new business opportunities.
Reporting to the Marketing head, you will have plenty of scope to develop your own ideas and make the role your own. The individual we are looking for will be confident, organised and able to manage a variety of tasks and priorities.
If you have a proven track record of success designing and delivering B2B marketing campaigns and have a long-term plan to be part of an organisation where you can be influential in decision making, then this could be your next role.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implementing digital campaigns that deliver measurable results
- Analysing campaign results, tracking and measuring against set metrics and making recommendations for future activities
- Coordinating the creation of content to meet the needs of our target audience
- Distributing insights and business updates across organic and paid for media channels
- Providing regular updates on the company’s social media channels (e.g. Linked In, Twitter and You Tube)
- Copywriting and creation of regular e-newsletters to our customers and partners
- Briefing and management of internal stakeholders and third-party suppliers
- Ownership of a range of monthly marketing reporting and administrative tasks
Key skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years B2B marketing experience.
- Excellent copywriting skills with experience of writing copy for content (e.g. blogs, case studies, e-books), marketing emails and social media posts
- Experience of delivering multi-channel campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, self-motivated and able to manage your time effectively
- Possess a good level of self-awareness
- Good level of commercial awareness
- Experience of working within the technology sector would be advantageous