Set menu or a la carte?
In this episode, we’re all about Cloud Hosting. Joining us for this discussion are iland Enterprise Solutions Architect, Richard Stinton and Xtravirt Lead Consultant, Christopher Lewis, who talk us through Cloud Hosting and why it’s important. Our guests consider their own experiences and analyse the main business drivers they’re seeing for clients making a move to the cloud, what organisations are looking for, as well as the main issues that need to be considered when contemplating this transition.
Richard and Christopher also discuss the types of businesses that are beginning to implement cloud hosting services; how both iland and Xtravirt are addressing issues and helping organisations within this space; as well as what the future looks like for cloud hosting.
- What is Cloud Hosting and why is it important?
- What are the market factors driving the adoption of cloud hosting services?
- What issues should clients bear in mind when considering a cloud hosting solution?
- How are iland and Xtravirt helping organisations within this space?
- What does the future look like for cloud hosting?