What is the best cloud strategy for your business? From private cloud, to hybrid cloud and multi-cloud, our cloud experts know that one size does not fit all. We help companies adopt cloud safely, and in a way that works for them.
Hybrid cloud is a compelling proposition, offering a way forward to increase business agility, reduce capital investment cycles and resource inefficiency, purchasing and deployment lag, while maintaining control and the ability to scale up and down on demand.
Whether you need to deal with resource spikes, increase workload mobility or DevOps enablement, we’ll help you define what cloud means for your business and what approach best allows you to take advantage of it.
Our teams build exceptional cloud solutions, enabling business applications and objectives to be delivered over a flexible mix of private and hybrid clouds resulting in a reliable infrastructure that reduces operations pinch points while meeting security and compliance requirements.
Solution Focus: VMware Cloud on AWS
VMware Cloud on AWS is enabling enterprises to continue to add value to their business in the AWS cloud while maximizing existing on-premises VMware infrastructure. Learn what’s possible with VMware Cloud on AWS when you can pivot quickly, fail fast and expand at the ‘speed of need’.
Our outcome-driven approach...
We approach change focusing on the best way to deliver your objectives, taking into account the changes and impacts to people, process and technology.
- A clear roadmap and framework to deliver change in an integrated way backed by a comprehensive business case
- Clarity of the solutions relevant to you, and how they can be best deployed to achieve your business goals
- Solution resolution to common challenges such as cloud sprawl and shadow IT
- Operationalise management and team processes for cloud operating models
- Resource management and reporting
- Creation of business unit charging models
- Identification of services and applications best suited to cloud environments
- Applying self-service and automation can help to reduce manual tasking and time to delivery
- Seamless service transition
Rebalance the budget
70% of IT budgets are spent on operations and maintenance.
Xtravirt’s SDDC solutions, significantly automate manual IT tasking reduce operations cost by up to 30%, whilst improving staff productivity.
We work closely with leading technology providers to create seamlessly integrated data centre and private cloud solutions, tailored to you.